Tuesday, May 6, 2014

#imabzzagent - Claritin for children review


I was given the samples pictured above to try out with my own children. I am a BzzAgent and was given these samples for free to try. 

I have one child who has some pretty nasty allergy problems come spring time when everything starts blooming. He is my second boy and 7 years old. The poor guy gets itchy eyes and his nose tickles and he coughs and sneezes. It makes me stressed as a mom. I jumped on the chance to try the Claritin with him since it was made specifically for children. I started him on the chewable tablets. For his age/weight he had to take two tablets per day. He only had to take the dose once per day. Easy! I noticed by the second day that he wasn't itching his eyes and wiping his nose so much. 

I ran out of the Claritin that they sent me for free but it worked so well with his allergies that I have bought more since and he is still taking it daily and his symptoms are still greatly relieved. 

Have you tried  Claritin? They have doses for children 2+ years and for adults. 

No comments:

Post a Comment