Tuesday, April 15, 2014

WinCo bulk prices

When I was looking to find good prices on stockpile items for our house I decided to check out WinCo. After reading some places online that their prices were good, I went to the local one to check them out for myself. I wrote down some of the prices for various bulk bin items. Below are the prices per pound locally. How do they compare to yours?

Himalayan pink rock salt 1.27/lb

Long grain white rice .53/lb

lentils brown .78/lb
black turtle beans .99/lb
split green peas .68/lb
great northern beans .94/lb
pinto beans .89/lb
kidney beans 1.19/lb
pink beans 1.05/lb

dutch baking cocoa 4.18/lb
instant nonfat milk 3.68/lb
instant yeast 3.43/lb
baking powder 1.16/lb

demerara raw cane sugar .91/lb
organic cane sugar 1.29/lb
powdered sugar .52/lb
brown sugar .61/lb
granulated sugar .44/lb

whole wheat flour .39/lb
unbleached flour .33/lb

No comments:

Post a Comment